Look, we’re not talking about an Apple Watch here. The Martian Notifier Smartwatch doesn’t run third party apps. It doesn’t have a fancy touchscreen. But it is an honest to goodness smartwatch that does a bunch of stuff that regular watches don’t do, let alone $30 ones.
More than your run-of-the-mill wearable, the Martian Notifier Smartwatch is a next-level timepiece that seamlessly blends technology and style. From receiving app notifications to remotely snapping pictures using your phone camera, you’ll find this watch a boon to your personal productivity–not to mention a sleek addition to your accessory collection.
4/5 Stars on 741 Amazon reviews
Ranked as a Top 4 Best Smartwatch of 2014 by Consumer Reports
– Get push notifications from any of hundreds of apps
– Assign custom vibration alerts
– Snap pictures using a remote trigger
– Set up to 5 individual or recurring alarms
– Receive alerts when you’re walking away from your phone
– Easily find your phone by tapping a menu to call it
– Access a digital world clock
– Quickly check local weather conditions
Normally $129, it’s $29 with today’s deal, and yes the shipping is free.